Junior Logistics Consultant (f/m/d) Graduates from technical colleges (HTL) / universities of applied sciences / universities – focus logistics or process design
You will be working on a wide range of projects – documenting processes, analyzing and editing large amounts of data, preparing offer presentations and workshops, and much more.
We are a small consulting team, a diverse group of experienced pragmatists with very different backgrounds – from technical college graduates to holders of a master’s degree in business administration. We enjoy full independence despite being a wholly owned subsidiary of the global Gebrüder Weiss Corporate Group. With locations in Vienna and Lauterach, we specialize in providing expert consulting services for efficient intralogistics, optimized supply chains, and individual training courses.
Kick-start your career as a junior consultant.
Full-time or part-time in Lauterach / Vienna. Available to start right away.
Your duties: supporting the consulting teams (and learning a lot in the process)
- You will be working on a wide range of projects. A good ⅓ of your time will be spent “in the field” with your team: you will be expected to shadow those working on site, in both our offices and warehouses – from order entry screen to outgoing goods. Sometimes you will also be required to control our drone in the process.
- Your core duties: documenting processes, analyzing large amounts of data and editing it in such a way that our consultants can sound out the relevant aspects. Experienced colleagues will explain your tasks in detail and help you until you are able to master them independently.
- You will be required to prepare meetings and workshops and, for example, design presentations that effectively convey our ideas. During meetings, you will be expected to accurately record all important information and summarize it in a clear protocol.
- If there is time, you will be asked to help us with sales and training. At times you will be expected to provide us with an overview of the market, design offer presentations, and develop manuals explaining processes in a simple way.
Your profile: a passion for logistics, a talent for analysis, and a lot of diligence
- Your desire to delve into the exciting world of logistics is what matters, not your prior experience. In our team, you will learn the ropes quickly and in a fun way.
- Most important: You work carefully and precisely, even after sorting 17,823 data records or completing 6 hours of workshops. After all, your evaluations will form the foundation for good consulting.
- You have a knack for analyzing. You’re good at teasing out insights from large amounts of data.
- You can get to grips quickly with new software. You will be required to work with more specialized tools – from Microsoft Power BI for data analysis to Adonis for process design.
- We manage projects in German and sometimes in English. You have a good command of both languages, both written and spoken.
The advantage to you: learning by lots of doing, flexible hours, quick progress
- Under the guidance of professionals with many years of experience, you will be gaining deep insights very quickly into a wide range of logistics practices.
- In the global GW Corporate Group, you will be given a number of opportunities to take on roles with greater responsibility and higher income.
- You want to work part-time so you can continue studying? OK! We can adjust your workload as and when to accommodate the more stressful study periods.
- Lifelong learning is encouraged. Are your areas of study a good fit for our company’s vision? Then we will be happy to completely cover the cost of your education and training from the third year of service. Course times will then be considered working hours.
- To start with you will be earning at least 2,500 euros gross per month, or a little more if you have special skills or experience. The more commitment you show, the more likely this is to increase, and by a lot more!