Supply Chain Planning
In the planning of strategic decisions, a precise evaluation of the data and its interpretation are fundamental. Based on the extensive analysis and planning experience of our experts, we analyze the As-Is situation of your supply chain. You reduce your decision-making risk through sound forecasts. We support your company on the right path into the future.
- Well-founded supply chain analysis
- Preparation and visualization of the data
- Concrete recommendations for action
- Implementation support
Process Design in Transport and Intralogistics
Standing still means being left behind. The demands of the digital world require permanent proactive action. Our expert external perspective puts stalled processes to the test and enables the thinking outside of the box.
Together with our customers, we identify cost drivers and optimize your processes in procurement, warehousing, production and distribution. This increases the efficiency of your logistics and improves your fail-safety.
- Process analysis and visualization
- Target process development
- Integration of e-commerce requirements
- Digital transformation
- Catalog of measures for implementation
- Support through change management
Warehouses, Transshipment- and Rail Terminals
When a warehouse is to be rebuilt, e-commerce needs to be integrated and processes are to be optimized or digitized, companies need expertise and planning security.
You benefit from our neutral view and our experience gained in many successful projects. We provide you with support in the selection of warehouse and handling technology as well as logistics software. Our central project management, our support during implementation and go-live unburden you and ensure the optimal usability of your logistics.
- As-Is and needs analysis
- Planning constraints
- Site assessment
- Planning bases
- Layout, material and traffic flows
- Storage, conveyor and handling technology, IT
- Process development
- Variant development and calculation
- Detailed planning of the preferred variant (2D / 3D)
- Investment calculation
- Detailed process planning
- Construction process and implementation planning
- Support with and during the submission
- Project management- and controlling
- Calls for tender regarding warehouse & handling technologies as well as software tools
- Support during the commissioning phase
Logistics Calls for Tender
If you wish to outsource your logistics or parts of it, the performance or service readiness of your service providers is no longer satisfactory, a new evaluation of possible logistics partners is recommended. A professional tendering process helps to find the right professionals and reduces your expenditures and risk. With our support you can also uncover cost drivers. A service and cost comparison in line with the market is made possible and a solid basis for negotiation is presented.
- Data analysis and data preparation
- Definition of requirements
- Creation of tender procedures
- Comparison of bids an selection of service provider
- Negotiation support
- Implementation support
Just giving advice is easy. We lend you a hand and work with you from the idea to the live operation.
In the course of the planning, an optimal solution is developed, whereby a lot of time is usually invested. But that’s only half the battle – it only works if it is implemented effectively. To ensure that your planning can be realized not only on time but also on budget, you need not only technical know-how but also proper project management and controlling. This applies not only to new warehouse constructions or warehouse conversions, but also to the implementation of new processes or software tools.
Together with you, we work out all the prerequisites and measures for implementation. We also support you with the test runs, acceptance and employee training, thus ensuring that everything runs smoothly.