Supply Chain & Logistics Strategy
Success is not a matter of chance. It is the result of sustainable supply chain and e-commerce strategies, integrated into a result-oriented enterprise strategy. Increase the performance of your entire supply chain and secure your competitive edge.
With the right supply chain strategy, you can focus on your core business and react flexibly to trends and changes in the market. Thus, you will always be one step ahead of your competitors.
- As-Is Analysis
- Further development of existing and new strategies
- Integration of e-commerce, IT and digitalization
- Make-or-buy decisions incl. requirements of outsourcing partners
Our consultants identify the full potential of your organization. Together with you, we design and implement practical structures, effective processes and a contemporary corporate culture to achieve organizational excellence. You benefit from our experience with numerous international projects.
- As-Is Analysis and development of measures
- Strategy and organizational set-up
- Team development
- Training and coaching (specialists and executives / management group)
- Personality analysis (DISC, Kairos, Decisio)
By outsourcing transport and warehouse logistics, you can respond cost-effectively to seasonal operational fluctuations. You can concentrate on your core competencies, while eliminating at the same time the need for regular investments in infrastructure and IT technology. We support you in the selection of suitable outsourcing partners.
Development of a basis for decision making
- As-Is Analysis of shipment and warehouse data
- Identification of cost drivers and challenges
- Definition of service levels
- Target cost assessment
Development of outsourcing strategy
- Determination of outsourcing scopes
- Necessary internal processes
- IT requirements
- Information flow and control
- Document management
Interim management is a short or medium-term solution when you are short of managers in your day-to-day operations. Our experienced project and logistics managers transfer their know-how directly to your company and thus train your operational teams. Working together makes it easier to implement optimization measures. A concurrent change management initiative supports the lasting establishment of the improvements.
- Interim management logistics management / supply chain manager
- Logistics and IT project management
- Management support and coaching